“…Remember the Lord, great and awesome, and fight for your brethren…”
– Nehemiah 4:14
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,”
– 2 Corinthians 10:4
Calvary Chapel Fargo has been given the vision to reach the Fargo/Moorhead area by rebuilding the broken down “spiritual walls” through Nehemiah Homes. Each Nehemiah Home would host one night each week. Would you like to be a part of a Nehemiah Home? Contact the church office at 232-1010 for the Nehemiah Home closest to you. The time is at hand, please pray and commit yourself to the work the Lord has for you in His harvest!
What is a Nehemiah Home?
- A home that loves God and their neighbors
- A home that prays
- A home that rebuilds the broken down “spiritual walls”
- A home that reaches others with the gospel of Jesus Christ
- A home that reads the word of God
- A home that is a refuge from this world
- A home that seeks the Lord
- A home that fulfills the vision the Lord has given—reaching their neighborhood for Jesus Christ